With GlideTrak you can get the gain … without the pain!
Pain, particularly in joints, is associated with a wide variety of Orthopedic conditions. Pain directly affects mobility and the ability to exercise. In moderate cases, pain is only an issue when exercising and during recover times. In severe cases, pain affects normal activities like walking or climbing stairs. In fact, among those with arthritis in lower limbs, only 1-in-6 can walk ¼ mile, and 1-in-9 can climb stairs (Source: Arthritis Foundation).
The primary goal for people with Orthopedic conditions is to maintain fitness and, to the extent possible, improve or repair the underlying condition. GlideTrak Body Unweighted Training systems are ideal for accomplishing these goals.
- Nearly eliminate ground reaction forces to regain and maintain healthy conditioning at home and forever.
- Allows you to move pain-free again.
- Enables weight-bearing exercise sooner while protecting sensitive healing tissues.
- Encourages range of motion, muscle build for support and increased blood flow all shown to promote healing and maintenance.
GlideTrak Body Unweighting System eliminates pain while exercising, allowing for the resumption and continuation of a regular fitness program. The resulting improvement in overall health, in addition to the increased strength and flexibility of the affected area, regularly leads to improvement of the underlying condition.
Examples of common Orthopedic conditions helped with GlideTrak Body Unweighting System include:
- Painful and arthritic joint pain in knees, hips, ankles or feet
- Osteoarthritis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis or toe pain
- Sports related injuries including strained ligaments and joint sprains.
- Post Surgical recovery and maintenance
- Amputee exercise and prosthetic training
- Total hip and total knee replacement recovery and lifelong exercise